Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 155410
Position Title: Talent Specialist
Global TA Operations Specialist
The Global TA Operations Specialist is a crucial role in enabling all members of the Talent Acquisition organization to effectively hire for all positions, located across the globe. The operations team supports 130+ members plus stakeholders and partners across EA.
Focused on driving best practice, the Operations Specialist will engage with users across multiple platforms to assist with any system issues or answer questions about process or policies. In addition to supporting recruiters and talent coordinators, the operations specialist will provide insight to the operations team to identify opportunities to improve the systems/process based on support trends and to create innovative cures and fixes to drive continuous improvements.
Operation Specialists will be responsible for the following:
- Providing end user support to the ATS (Gr8 People)
- Update templates and offer letters in the ATS
- Work with TA Programs Managers to improve TA systems & Processes
- Work with HRC on any new hire support issues
- Identify common or new trending support requests and suggest ways to mitigate
- Manage all Operations mailboxes (reply to or escalating requests)
- Monitor the internal Slack channels to help users self service solutions and answers
- Champion best practice across all teams
- Onboarding new team hires with system access and training
- Manage content on internal TA pages
- Participate as a Subject Matter Expert in TA projects
- Administer TA systems for Employee Referral, Background Checks, interviewing and Reference Checks
In addition, you will run regular audits on:
- Sidekick (Inhouse Interview management system) engagement audit
- Candidate Experience Survey Report
- Gr8 Workflow Audit
- Gr8 Confidential req audit
- Background Check Audit (Hireright)
- Checkster Audit (reference check system)
- Req/Offer Audit
- Job description quality audits
- TA - Deactivate from Systems audit
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-04-25 18:34:43.37
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.