Requisition Number: 117282
Position Title: Administrative Assistant III
Administrative Assistant @ EA
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The challenge ahead
The primary purpose of an Administrative Assistant is to provide a 'first class' level of support in overseeing the successful planning and execution of all internal and external events from inception to completion.
What an Administrative Assistant does at EA:
- Keeps manager’s agenda, update calendars, sets up and coordinates meetings, handles all necessary meetings arrangements (room bookings, liaising with internal and external clients) and ensure that other directors are kept aware of all necessary diary appointments and changes; provide e-mail responses when appropriate;
- Takes, transcribes, and distributes meeting minutes if required;
- Manages multiple special projects including large-scale meetings, event planning and logistics for conferences/parties;
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of EA operations, policies, and procedures;
- Maintains and distributes confidential and highly sensitive information, acting in confidence on behalf of the manager to handle issues of an organizationally sensitive nature;
- Screens and prioritizes incoming phone calls and mail - responding and following up when necessary - generates and composes correspondence on their own initiative;
- Work as a liaison with the finance team regarding payment of invoices and expenses;
- Work as a liaison with the other departments in the companies, as needed (e.g.: with HR, Facilities, Finance);
- Prepare Power Point presentations when required;
- Arrange phone calls/conference calls for Partners;
- Create and maintain contact databases (press, authorities, providers etc.);
- Researches and prepares responses to information requests;
- Provides support in all the projects/activities initiated by the department management team;
Skills & Knowledge we are searching for:
- Minimum of 3 years background in administrative (secretary) activities, ideally in a large multinational corporation;
- Computer literate, MS Office skills and particularly strong grasp of PowerPoint;
- Excellent English knowledge;
- Ability to be flexible and comfortable with frequently changing circumstances and arrangements;
- Being confident at dealing with executives and managing relationships at all levels;
- Taking the initiative to respond to or deal with situations when appropriate;
- Able to work under pressure and remaining calm and unflappable even during the busiest periods of time;
- Approachable attitude with a strong focus on customer service;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- Problem solving and result orientation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Sense of humor.
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Assistant
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-02-05 08:00:00.0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bucharest, RO