Requisition Number: 118313
Position Title: Artist 2
3D Artist for Electronic Arts Finland
We’re looking for a highly talented, self-motivated and dedicated 3D Artist who will thrive in a fast paced, ever changing live-service environment. As a 3D Artist at the Tracktwenty Studio you’ll be working closely with the Lead Artist, Client and Design teams and the Outsourcing Manager. You’ll be responsible for the technical aspects of the asset creation. Over time you will gain thorough understanding of the 3D asset pipeline and the technical solutions utilized by our titles. Your tasks will involve creating assets for existing features as well as participating in shaping up the upcoming releases.
- Work with a team of artists, designers and developers to the delivery of world-class features, contributing outstanding individual work to the effort
- Collaborate with the Lead Artist to maintain the style, quality, and workflow requirements
- Help create and define asset creation guidelines
- Sustain a culture of close collaboration between engineering, design, art and production teams
- Drive assigned tasks through each stage of production: concept, wireframe, prototype, implementation, and refinement through to final sign-off
- Iterate designs according to work reviews, changing requirements, and user playtest feedback
- High level of proficiency with Photoshop
- High level of proficiency with 3D software (3DS Max, Maya and/or Blender)
- Good conceptual and illustration skills are a plus
- Knowledge of scripting languages is a big plus
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Some level of understanding of a Live Service model
- Some level of Experience with the Animation principles
- Proven track-record of working on mobile titles
- Eagerness to learn how to use new software
- Passion for playing and making great games
At tracktwenty, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It's the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We're a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries around.We’ve built a fun, productive and passionate team who are rewarded with competitive compensation packages and great benefits such as shares, pension scheme, healthcare, gym contribution, free games and endless snacks and drinks in the office!
Community / Marketing Title: 3D Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-03-14 08:00:00.0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Helsinki, FI