Software Engineer ll
Locație: Orlando, FL, USA
Requisition Number: 180016
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Who We Are
We exist to inspire the world to play sports mobile games. We strive to create experiences that foster that sense of competition inherent in sports. We work together to write defect-free code, create easy-to use & understand gameplay, and push the graphic capabilities for today’s mobile devices. Join us as we build and run the live service for Madden NFL Mobile & NBA LIVE Mobile, and look to grow new experiences in the basketball and American football mobile game spaces.
What We Need
A highly collaborative software engineer. We are looking for detail-oriented people who have passion and can help us push our mobile games to the next level. Help us build the best mobile games in the industry!
- You will work on technical solutions covering main aspects of game-development, driving features, optimizations, tools and technologies.
- You will work with other domain owners to integrate and develop features & technologies into the game.
- You will provide feedback, guidance and solutions for improvement and optimizations.
- You will work in an agile development environment, collaborating with your software engineer, designer, and quality assurance co-workers.
- Proficient in C++ and Java with at least 2 years of software development experience
- Proficiency with multi-threaded programming, job systems, and debugging
- Proficiency with memory management, multiple processor use, and run-time optimization
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- Pluses for:
- Shipped mobile titles
- Experience in object-oriented design and implementation
- Experience in a Live Service
- Experience in eCommerce systems
- Ability to test, debug, and extend other Software Engineer’s code
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices and development methodologies
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $114,200 - $166,200
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $99,900 - $166,200
• Jersey City, NJ:
º $131,600 - $168,400
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $99,900 - $141,800
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $99,900 - $168,400
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer ll
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Days Open: 96
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.