위치: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 179223
Position Title: Quality Designer I
Quality Designers are specialized in key domains of the QA process. Depending on the domain of specialty will work embedded within the Development organization or on a central/shared group, promote improvement of the QA practice across EA and share knowledge across the organization, have quality from a consumer perspective, strong advocate and influencer in game design and implementation decisions.
What you'll do:
- You will have the ownership of quality strategy and propose tactical solutions to achieve that strategy.
- You will build working relationships with senior members of the development, production and design teams to develop a higher quality player experience through tasks such as feature planning, analyzing internal and external data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
- Using an experimental mindset, you will proactively propose and provide solutions to quality problems.
- You will use change control processes to measure the impact of evolving quality strategies.
- You will research, analyze and compile data points spanning multiple sources into cohesive and consumable summaries that demonstrate impact to overall quality.
- You are a mentor for peers, assisting with and growing their knowledge.
- You will always promote a "Player First" approach and be an advocate for the player in everything we do to help us achieve a high-quality experience for our players.
- You will report directly to QV Development Director
What we are looking for:
- Test Strategy & planning, for the pack releases including multiple types of testing based on data-driven approach and RBT
- Test strategy implementation, with the ability to provide effective test coverage and find issues early in the cycle
- Research & Analysis, involving evaluation and anticipation of gaps in the testing process and analysis & use of test data for highlighting risks & impact.
- Reporting & insight, with the ability to validate reports and KPIs/metrics at the product level.
- Change management & risk assessment, with the approach of finding permanent solutions and averting risks in the future
- Tech implementation - driving tech changes including ability to identify scope, priority and ROI of automation.
- Game Domain knowledge, with inclination towards playing video games for driving E2E quality plan throughout the game/pack cycle.
- Project Management for planning and execution of test strategy and tasks using Scrum/agile process.
What you will need to be successful :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 8+ years of experience in Quality Assurance, test planning and execution.
- Have understanding of quality assurance techniques, testing & automation frameworks and multiple test methodologies.
- You have achieved following results
- Led the QA team for product development and have created end-to-end test strategy.
- Performed the test plans through multiple stages/gates of the product development, final release and live releases/service.
- Dealt with complexity and size of the quality verification process, including change management without affecting the quality goals.
- Used tools, tech, automation and data for test efficiency and optimization year over year.
- Evaluated and adopted latest and best practices from other departments or the industry.
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Designer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 236
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.