Director of Growth Strategy - APEX Franchise
Mehrere Standorte: Singapore • Shanghai, China • Seoul, South Korea
Requisition Number: 178989
Position Title: Director Marketing
As the Director of Growth Strategy - APEX Franchise; you wake up every day thinking about the growth of this important franchise in the region. Reporting to the Snr Director of Franchise you will understand the APEX Franchise, markets, and player communities. You will lead a team and guide the APEX Asia Market franchise strategy and marketing implementation. Representing the voice of the APEX franchise at the regional level, both internally and with external partners creating growth and delivering understanding between studio, commercial and marketing.
You are the head of the APEX franchise in the Asia and Emerging Markets region, and main partner for all departments. You are responsible and accountable for all the Asia APEX franchise strategy, revenue, and regional go-to market planning and strategic agreement. This includes our market and player strategy, go-to-market campaign planning, operating plans, resource, and budget prioritisation, and return on investment efforts. You are working across a matrixed organisation of local teams and global teams, focusing on maximising both the short- and long-term opportunities for a franchise in an extremely diverse and dynamic growth region.
- Responsible for the success and achieving the APEX goals across Asia and Emerging Markets.
- Main partner for all departments, creating growth and delivering understanding between Studio live ops, commercial and marketing.
- You are responsible and accountable for all the Asia Franchise Strategy, revenue, and regional go-to market planning and strategic agreement.
- Assume a leadership role in promoting understanding and accountability to results throughout the company including studio, brand, creative development, integrated communications, media, esports, insights, commercial, and finance.
- Oversee all strategic and operational aspects of the business across local teams for agreement and consistency.
- Partner and collaborate with local, studio & central brand teams to develop the franchise strategy, define positioning for local markets, setting local publishing goals and plans, applying publishing frameworks and aligning headcount with the needs of the franchises.
- Guide teams to set clear goals to achieve player acquisition, engagement, and revenue growth across Asia, ensuring all important partners are connected and operating under aligned OKR’s.
- Shape the Asia hyper-culturalization strategy for our franchises, ensuring our games and experiences are represented with local accuracy in market and with our players.
- Partner with commercial teams to agree on forecasting and help develop local market commercial plans partnering with important partners to bring to execution.
- Partner with marketing teams to agree on Go-to-market strategies that align to player insights and market dynamics.
- Partner with Analytics teams to distil large volumes of consumer research, intel and market trends into tangible insights that can be used to improve the local player experience and inform strategies for brand performance and activation.
- Create a team culture that encourages employees to test new ways to reach and engage players and fans.
- Develop meaningful relationships with important agencies, brands, partners in the region.
- 10+ years in Publishing, product management or similar experience with a commerce focus from gaming (console, PC, or mobile); entertainment; technology; or consumer products.
- Experience working with development studios on the creation of hyper localised content roadmap and building the associated brand marketing plans, marketing campaigns, and the development of creative materials to match.
- Experience using insights and data to create strategy, analyse market opportunities and trends.
- Galvanise and collaborate with a variety of partners across a matrixed organisation, leading through inspiration and partnership across diverse teams, will be essential to success in this role.
- Passionate about games and gaming communities. Experience with the latest gaming systems, industry trends and experience in the Asia game market.
- Proficiency in narrative building with the ability to create compelling presentations for many audiences.
- Veteran leading global launch campaigns at the local scale
- Understand how to interpret data and indicators and turn analytical insight into applicable plans.
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Growth Strategy - APEX Franchise
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 254
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.