Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 178913
Position Title: Experience Designer II
Experience Designer II
Location - EA Hyderabad
We're EA—the world's largest video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don't know how we're committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creativity, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Why EA ?
The EA Mobile portfolio encompasses some of the most recognisable entertainment brands in the world, including titles such as The Simpsons, Tetris Blitz, SCRABBLE, MONOPOLY, Plants vs Zombies 2, Real Racing 3, Dungeon Keeper and online games destination Pogo.com.Our vision is to be EA Mobile's centre of excellence for Live Services and help grow the footprint of casual games in the market.
- Work with the Product/Game Designer(s) to understand the feature's vision and offer them visual design support.
- Evaluate designs quickly and crafts creative high-quality work.
- Develop UI, graphic design, and interaction specifications/guidelines.
- Execution, delivery of UI designs and integration of production assets
- Create user flows, interface wireframes, prototypes, and design documentation.
- Employ the classic design process of defining problems, analysing, designing, and validating results.
- Develop mood boards and help guide the visual design of features
- Participate in the planning and moderating of user testing Conduct market competitor research and deconstructs
- Conduct heuristic evaluations of internal & external products
- You will report to the Lead Designer and individual teams Leads on multiple projects
Community / Marketing Title: Experience Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 223
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。