Assistant Live Producer - SimCity BuildIt
Requisition Number: 178379
Position Title: Asst Producer III
Tracktwenty is an Electronic Arts mobile game studio based in the center of Helsinki, and with members in locations such as Bucharest and Hyderabad. The studio brought SimCity BuildIt to mobile and tablet, and the game has more than 200 million installs to date.
The Challenge Ahead
We are looking for an Assistant Live Producer for our Bucharest office to join SimCity BuildIt's game team of passionate professionals. Reporting to the Live Producer, you will help to manage daily operations of the game, and work with the game team to ensure all Live operations happen on time and with excellent quality.
- Oversee and help hands-on to run daily Live operations of the game
- Ensure Live operations happen in-game in time and with excellent quality
- Manage daily decisions on Live operations keeping player experience top of mind
- Keep track of game health by working with the game team and partnering with studio-external teams such as customer support
- Coordinate solving Live game issues with the team
- Prepare materials for important partners such as legal and publishing teams
- 1+ years of experience in online B2C services, mobile free to play games a big plus
- Experience in task management tools such as Jira
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Very strong organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with eye for quality
- Work in a diverse collaborative team
- Work on multiple parallel tasks in a fast, dynamic setting
- Passion for games a must
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Live Producer - SimCity BuildIt
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 63
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.