Producer - EA Sports FC
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 177993
Position Title: Assoc Producer II
Producer - EA Sports FC
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the EA SPORTS™ FC franchise. EA SPORTS™ FC is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
EA SPORTS™ FC is the biggest console game in the world and its development is fueled by multiple passionate teams all working together to create amazing player experiences.
For the past years, we have been building a new Advance Team, one that is longer-term oriented and has an R&D component embedded within it.
As part of FC, the ultimate purpose of this team is to be a catalyst for meaningful and impactful innovation and change. It works in supporting and evolving the overall FC business and teams, and its goal is to provide the technological, strategic, and experiential capabilities to build the FC of tomorrow.
The ideal Producer is passionate about making games, delivering technology, and developing or prototyping experiences to help partner franchise teams create a better, bigger game. A love for football and the FC series is a benefit, not a requirement.
- Partner with the Line Producer and Creative Director to create the vision/feature goals, establish roadmaps, vet features and prioritize the backlog to ensure work is aligned with broader product strategy.
- Partner with the development directors to manage the project schedule, milestones, and sprint deliverables.
- Partner with Art, UX, engineering, QA, and design teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables are met.
- Lead and drive feature development for several high-impact areas.
- Identify dependencies and promote the delivery of the requirements across partner teams
- You will be the bridge between the design team and project managers, overseeing what experiences we build and why we build them and managing their delivery to our teams and partners.
- You will report to the production leader of the team.
- An experienced producer or product manager with 5+ years of experience in game production, entertainment, or technology-focused roles.
- A love for working with a diverse group of people to accomplish something great as a team.
- Experience in UI/UX and Game Design is a bonus, not a requirement.
- Experience in an R&D environment is a bonus, not a requirement.
- A passion for pioneering and encouraging others to consider different perspectives.
- A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work.
- Experience developing a staged product plan, including creating user stories and deliverables.
- Experience with waterfall and agile development processes.
- Experienced in using data and insights to inform planning and decision-making.
Community / Marketing Title: Producer - EA Sports FC
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 71
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.