Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 177892
Position Title: Software Engineer III
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programmers, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, EA Sports FC, NHL® hockey, and EA Sports UFC.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
As part of EA Sports FC, the team is responsible for the automation and configuration management for the Server side that uses Java and MySQL. As the Software Engineer and reporting to the Development Director, you will create automation on the development process and explore new technologies and tools. You will join a dynamic team that quickly shifts focus as new requirements arise.
• Develop, optimize and maintain our build automation systems and scripts
• Manage our SCM system, providing support and advising other teams.
• Incorporate and implement new technologies and methodologies into our pipeline
• Provide configuration management expertise to the FC Server Development team
• Documentation and training
• 6 years’ experience in Java and MySQL.
• Experience with at least one scripting language (Groovy, Python, Perl, Ant, etc.)
• Conceptual knowledge of automated build systems such as Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Build Forge or equivalent
• 3 years’ experience with Change Management, Version Control, Dependency Management systems
• Ability to work both individually and collaboratively in a team environment
• Ability to break down complicated problems into manageable components and work well in time-critical situations
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 62
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。