Portfolio Media Manager
複数の場所: Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Oregon, USA
Requisition Number: 177883
Position Title: Buying Lead
Portfolio Media Manager (Contractor)
ENTERTAINING IS OUR PASSION:
We’re Electronic Arts - the world’s best video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles - Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Apex, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name but a few. We are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists, and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We’re building a company that thinks about the player experience at every step. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. And together, we are inspiring the way millions play every day. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those leading their fields and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
The Portfolio Media Manager will be a contractor position supporting the global planning and activation of paid media across Electronic Art’s portfolio of HD games. This position will play a critical role in creating and maintaining portfolio wide views of our paid media activity across the globe. The Portfolio Media Manager has a thorough understanding of the media landscape with the ability to advocate for its role within the broader marketing campaign and effectively project manage across a global cross functional team.
What a Portfolio Media Manager does at EA:
- Support the global media team in the oversight of paid media planning and activation across Electronic Arts’ portfolio of HD video games including Apex Legends, EA SPORTS FC, Madden, The Sims, F1, NHL, and more
- Create and maintain a portfolio wide view of EA’s paid media activity across games and regions
- Assist Franchise Media Managers, Marketing Intelligence and agency analytics teams in the development of actionable reports to the business on media’s performance against objectives
- Analyze competitive data to provide actionable insights for planning teams on their franchise’s share of spend, competitor flighting and media mix strategies
- Partner with our media agency of record, m/SIX, on campaign planning, activation, and various portfolio wide media projects
- Provide guidance to the planning teams across the portfolio on new ad offerings, platform updates and best practices across paid media channels
- Identify and develop POVs based on trends and opportunities within the paid media industry
- Collaborates closely with Creative and Production to guide the asset development process ensuring we deliver relevant and compelling messaging for our players while following channel best practices
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Multiple years of experience in media, either in strategy or cross channel planning roles, with an understanding of the planning process, brand and DR KPIs, audience planning, optimisations, and reporting
- Proven success in delivering results for past media campaigns
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior stakeholders in Marketing, Creative, and Analytics roles
- Interest in the evolving world of data, attribution and media testing
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of global regulation, ideal candidate has experience operating across multiple markets
- Ability to effectively communicate with confidence; experience advocating for the role of media across the marketing organization
- Experience across short- and long-term measurement approaches, the strategic use of first-party data, and the next generation of attribution.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A smart problem solver: intelligent, asks smart questions to understand root issues, develops new and creative approaches and solutions, solving problems in a real-world way.
- Collaborator: Ability to accomplish a lot through teamwork in a highly matrixed environment. Effective relationships and influencing skills are key to getting work done.
- Adaptable: Must be nimble to address new opportunities, to deal with the changes we face, to adapt to new expectations and things that aren’t obvious, clear, or easy.
Media aficionado: A passion for paid media, the continuously evolving landscape, and the creative application to reach brand objectives.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $108,700 - $166,550
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Portfolio Media Manager
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無、および法律で保護されたその他のあらゆる状況は考慮されません。 また、犯罪歴のある人物の雇用も、募集要項を満たす応募者の場合は適用法令に従って検討します。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Days Open: 41
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。