Locație: Birmingham, UK
Requisition Number: 177867
Position Title: Experience Designer I
Codemasters has a long-standing reputation as one of the premier game developers in the industry. As a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more, we believe that amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse and engaged as the players and communities we serve.
We’re renowned for our innovation and passion for racing games, and we place enormous value on collaboration, innovation, and unique perspectives to continually evolve our titles for players worldwide.
We’re looking for people with a passion for creating exceptional gaming experiences to help us deliver industry leading titles. Join us on the road ahead!
We are looking for an accomplished Experience Designer (UI Artist) to help create amazing user experiences and user interface art within EA Sports and Racing. You will have experience implementing in Unreal engine and have experience implementing AAA User Interfaces. You will help create and guide the core backbone and pillars of a User Experience along with creating aesthetically pleasing User Interfaces that raise the quality bar in Art, UX and Animation for AAA Game Development.
Reporting to the Experience Designer Director, you will help lay the foundations of UI conceptualisation and implementation requirements, ensuring consistency and cohesiveness throughout the User Experience. We are pushing the boundaries of the User Interface experience and are not afraid to try new revolutionary things that we believe will set the standard in game development for years to come!
- Daily tasks will involve working within the Experience Design UI/UX team whilst collaborating with Code and Design to maintain implementation, concepts and documentation
- You will be responsible for implementation requirements and ensuring assets are of shippable AAA quality
- Ensure the highest quality implementation is followed within EA Sports and Racing standards. Implementation must be easily read and easily maintained, ensuring good quality of life
- You must be collaborative in your approach and the ability to work and communicate with important developers from all disciplines throughout our development process
- Experience implementing in Unreal engine
- Knowledgeable of Graphic Design, Typography, Motion Graphics and Iconography
- Understanding of UI design
- Understanding of implementing User Interfaces
- Up to date with the latest UI design trends
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and any industry standard UI implementation tools
#LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite #FlexibleWork
Community / Marketing Title: UI Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Days Open: 90
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.