Senior Software Engineer (Animation) - Madden/College Football
Posizioni multiple: Orlando, FL, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Madrid, Spain • Toronto, ON, Canada • Maryland, USA • North Carolina, USA
Requisition Number: 177865
Position Title: Sr Software Engineer I
Senior Gameplay Animation Engineer - Central Football
EA Sports is looking for a Senior Animation Software Engineer to develop in-game animation features including animation tools and pipelines, improving existing animation systems and integrating latest animation technologies from our proprietary engine to our games. You will work side-by-side with Technical Artists, Animators, Designers and other Gameplay Engineers. You will take part in the full game creation process from design and architecture, writing technical documentation, implementation, debugging and polish and tuning gameplay features to ensuring owned features are shipped under performance, memory and load time budgets.
- Work with the animation team to help develop new animation systems and improve existing ones.
- Integrate new animation technologies from and into the game engine.
- Full end-to-end ownership of in-game gameplay features.
- Make recommendations to improve animation tools and pipelines, and make animator workflows more efficient.
- Support animators by debugging animation tools and help unblock them.
- Mentor other engineering team members.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 7+ years software development experience in the game industry
- Experience with one or more real-time animation middleware (e.g.: Havok Animation, Character Animation in Unreal, Morpheme, Mecanim) or equivalent custom/in-house solutions
- Experience developing or working with animation systems such as blend graphs, real-time IK, animation compression, and advanced animation memory management (streaming)
- Enjoys working daily with animators and technical artists to help create solutions to complex problems
- Excellent 3D math skills
- Programming experience in C++ and C#
- Write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Experience developing games on 5th generation consoles.
- Experience with deterministic animation systems in network games including tracking and fixing Online Desyncs.
- Experience with Motion Matching systems
"US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
- California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento): º $149,150 - $233,500 • New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo): º $136,000 - $233,500 • Jersey City, NJ: º $171,100 - $233,500 • Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs): º $136,000 - $190,850 • Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane): º $136,000 - $218,900
Base salary is just one part of the compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity."
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer (Animation) - Madden/College Football
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Days Open: 197
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.