Location: Cologne, Germany
Requisition Number: 177779
Position Title: Asst Producer I
Data Producer EA SPORTS™ FC
We are EA.
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people to make this happen.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Data Collection & Licensing group is looking for an Assistant Producer with expert knowledge and passion for football. Our mission is to make our games as authentic as possible, and that's why we want YOU. As the next Assistant Producer, you will report to the Head of Data Collecting in our international and diverse group.
- You will edit/check/test/tune the team and player data in the online database on a constant basis.
- You will oversee 1-3 men's football leagues exported to the videogame and other football products of EA and manage the work of your own community of data editors and reviewers.
- You will help build and maintain a database for players and clubs and give your support in Live Data Services (TOTW, Match Day).
- You will have a finger on the pulse on the world of football and assist game team producers with campaign support.
- You will communicate with team colleagues in Canada and UK.
- Excellent English language skills, German, Dutch or Turkish language skills are a bonus.
- Strong interest and knowledge of football, in particular of leagues in Belgium, Turkey, and Germany.
- 3+ years of football data editing experience.
- 2+ years of Project Management or Product Coordination experience.
- Used to work in environment that values collaboration and with remote teams.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Great compensation package.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Hybrid work model with flexible working hours.
- Professional preventive health care program.
- Further benefits include free games, fitness expense reimbursement and free public transportation.
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today with a cover letter and CV in English!
Community / Marketing Title: Data Producer
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 91
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.