Associate Live Producer
位置: Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 177675
Position Title: Assoc Producer II
About FIFA Mobile
EA SPORTS™ FIFA Mobile is the world's most played football game on the mobile platform, serving millions of players from all around the world. We invite you to become part of the core live service member for the Shanghai team and join us on this exciting adventure to make EA SPORTS™ FIFA Mobile the biggest sports game in the world.
Location & work model : Onsite in Shanghai
Report to: Game Design Director
As an important member of the FIFA Mobile live service team, you need to coordinate internal and external teams. You will work with the Live Service Designer under the leadership of the Live Producer to run the daily operations of FIFA Mobile. You need to identify potential risks and respond to them. You need to adjust operation plans in time for different performance to help the team work together to achieve the project goals.
- Participate in the global operation of FIFA Mobile and work with the operations team to achieve product goals.
- Help produce project goals and lead the team to achieve them.
- According to different period to reasonably set the stage goal, combined with the development plan of the R&D team and the feedback of the overseas users, partners inside and outside EA, help develop the operation plan.
- According to different periods of project performance, adjustment of project goals, update operational requirements, and adjust operational activities.
- Assist the live service team in dealing with emergency issues.
- 3 or more years' experience in operations or designing for a live project, overseas experience.
- Experience with mobile game operation.
- Experience with team management is a plus
- Proficiency in English reading and writing.
- Knowledge with football
- Work across time zones to a certain extent
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Live Producer
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 37
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。