Lead Graphic Artist
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Requisition Number: 177646
Position Title: Artist 2
About FIFA Mobile
EA SPORTS™ FIFA Mobile is the the world's most played football game on the mobile platform, serving millions of players from all around the world. We are excited to open a brand-new chapter on our journey with the establishment of the Kuala Lumpur EA FIFA Mobile Team which will become an integral part of the global EA FIFA Mobile development team. We invite you to become part of the core leadership member for the Kuala Lumpur team and join us on this exciting adventure to make EA SPORTS™ FIFA Mobile the biggest sports game in the world.
Location & work model: Onsite in Kuala Lumpur
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Our FIFA mobile team is looking for a Lead Graphic artist based in Kuala Lumpur to bring their creative visual sense to the EA Mobile Team! Lead Graphic artist will report directly to Art Director of FIFA Mobile.
- You will work with Producers (PD) and Development Directors (DD) to understand the vision and goals of the FIFA Mobile projects
- You will use visual language and storytelling skills to produce style guides and visual targets.
- You will estimate work while making smart trade-offs between quality and pace.
- You will participate in project scrums, run daily reviews with artists, and provide feedback.
- You will use the art assets production pipelines and guidelines to guide artists and deliver assets.
- You will estimate work while making smart trade-offs between quality and pace
- You will design and implement an aesthetically beautiful, creative user experience.
- You will create mock-ups and motion graphic animatics, following a given style while iterating based on feedback
- You will stay up to date with industry trends and best practices to ensure EA branded games are of high quality
- Work proficient in Chinese and English.
- Five or more years of professional game design experience.
- Must have a understanding of art and development practices.
- Excellent conceptual, illustration and graphic design skills.
- Understand image, color and text layout for image placement.
- Understand flow, composition, and design as they relate to the user experience.
- Understanding of western and eastern art styles.
- Knowledge of in-house UI development tools.
- Great communication skills, a desire to improve everything, and to make a difference are necessary .
- Efficient and speedy work practices for quick turn-around time under deadline pressure.
- Experience with Adobe Products: Photoshop, Illustrate, After Effects
- Experience with build animations from conception and collaboration
- Experience with Unity3D
- Experience playing and making great games!
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Graphic Artist
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 37
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.