Producer EA SPORTS FC (Temp Role)
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 177596
Position Title: Marketing Producer I
Production Coordinator, 12 Month Temp Role, EA SPORTS FC, MARCOM
Reporting to the Senior Producer and working within the EA SPORTS FC global production team in EA's Marcom organisation. You will work on our team of Producers whose mission is to provide high-quality video & design assets as part of a major global marketing campaign. You will manage campaign assets (key art, social content, trailers), brand design artwork, DOM (email images & video), and community content from briefing and creation through to deployment. You will work in Vancouver with the ability to be on a hybrid work model. This is a temp role lasting 12 months.
Our marketing team at EA exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. This encompasses all our amazing games and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, FIFA, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, and It Takes Two (Game of the Year, 2021). At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we're a multi-functional group guided by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, build creative global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is awesome everywhere we show up!
- Maintain asset trackers and sync with CFX teams and other partners to ensure understanding on asset production statuses and timing
- Organise frequent creative reviews with dev, brand, social, licensee's/licensors, and other team members to solicit feedback and approval on latest work
- Create work back and production schedules based on delivery dates and keep interested parties updated on production deadlines, budgets & milestones.
- Communicate schedules, status, risks, challenges, and solutions throughout the company.
- Read scripts and provide creative and editorial feedback to creative director, ensuring vision is aligned with brand vision, schedule, budget and quality targets.
- Research and maintain content best practices and optimizations together with strategy teams.
- Manage post-production vendors w/ Group Sr. Producer including review bids for accuracy, consistency and once approved, initiate SOW's and PO requests.
- Forecast and maintain asset production budgets and meet with finance partners to ensure accuracy of budget control documents.
- Initiate music licencing and composition requests with EA's music group, confirming usage, territory, timeline, and artist credits.
- Send trailers and other assets to EA's Legal team with proper caveats for review and confirm required disclaimers.
- Sync with EA's localization team to confirm on time delivery of localization projects and assets.
- Provide rapid response to executive & senior leadership team request for assets for special use cases, events, board meetings, and award shows.
- QC all assets for accurate spelling, required legal copy, ESRB ratings, correct end slate CTA's, and ensure files are error free.
- Source in-game assets for vendors including working with game producers to understand asset availability.
- Send links to final assets including thumbnails, metadata, and video needed for final deployment
- You are a master of influence, carefully balancing creative excellence with on time delivery while following budget constraints and looking for savings
- You are an accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and agree on goals and solutions
- You can distill complex plans down to their path and proper milestones
- You maintain ownership and keep members accountable and invested in great outcomes and high-quality content
- You excel in an environment with daily deliverables that must be met
- You have knowledge of EA SPORTS, football, and it's culture
- Bachelors in applicable field such as cinema/tv, video games, communications, and media
- 6+ years of experience in asset production at video game or creative content studios
- Willingness to travel for studio meetings and shoots
- Comfortable working with multiple technical tools and workflows, including Airtable, Asana, Smartsheet, Frame.io, and Frontify.
Community / Marketing Title: Producer EA SPORTS FC (Temp Role)
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 37
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.