Location: Redwood City, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 177432
Position Title: Executive Assistant III
Redwood City, CA
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive experiences in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
If you can manage complex projects and excel at helping leaders do more, be more efficient, then we might have the perfect role for you. Our Executives in the People Experience organization need an excellent partner that knows what it takes to help executives at EA. This role reports to the SVP, People Experience Partnerships and the VP, People Practices.
What an Executive Assistant does at EA:
- Independently provide high quality support that anticipates the needs of the executives you will support
- Assume full ownership and maintenance of the calendar; scheduling, confirming, and coordinating for meeting space and attendees
- Coordinate domestic and international travel including international visas
- Track relevant travel and expense receipts for accurate accounting reconciliations. File and track reimbursements, credits, and refunds through to completion in the iExpense tool
- Prepare and polish documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Works well with high-level candidates and executive search firms both in person and by email/phone
- Handle highly confidential information
- Coordinate events at onsite or offsite venues
- Understand important functions and projects in the department. Provide monitoring and support on action items in progress
- Coordinate with other executive assistants to help coordinate joint projects; serve as back-up for other Executive Admins
- Process electronic purchase orders through I-procurement
- Function as Office Manager, maintaining supplies and coordinating activities
- Request, confirm, and provide all meeting room technology and needed equipment or supplies
- You will manage multiple special projects across two departments and teams, including large-scale meetings, event planning for conferences/exhibitions, and meetings with partners
- Other responsibilities as assigned
The next great EA Executive Assistant also needs:
- A successful track record supporting multiple VPs or above for 3+ years: Executive level experience
- A person who works with little or no management, and shows initiative, teamwork, and anticipates and resolves problems before they escalate
- Proficient in organizing worldwide travel
- Collaborative with multiple levels
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $75,650 - $114,150
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Assistant
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 60
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.