Senior Program Manager
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, CA, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Sacramento, CA, USA • Pasadena, CA, USA • Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
Requisition Number: 177429
Position Title: Senior Program Manager I
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We create games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most important work of their careers.
Reporting to the Head of Operations of Racing & EAP, you will work with Senior Leaders, across the Company, to:
Responsibilities of this role include
- As a Sr. Program Manager within our Quality Verification & Services organization, you will be primarily supporting our Racing & EA Partners business units.
- You will be responsible for mentoring other staff within the team on the concepts of program and project management.
- Evaluate and examine programs across the wider company to implement what is applicable.
- Scope and manage strategic programs, within the strategic portfolio, to ensure achievement of expected outcomes, and accelerate measurable value toward goals.
- Proficiently communicate program goals, status, risks, and plans to all levels.
- Define and track metrics, including feedback mechanisms, to evaluate the effectiveness of the program execution and outcomes.
- You will develop collaborative relationships with partners, working together to ensure the goals set for us are achieved or exceeded.
- Review and suggest improvements to processes to maximize effectiveness.
- Perform change management that creates faster adoption and minimizes resistance to ensure optimization of strategic outcomes.
- Guide Retrospectives: Gather feedback and curate insights to improve future execution of strategic programs.
- You are a creative, measurements-focused, program management expert.
- 8+ years Program Management experience in a distributed team environment.
- Proficiency in change management, process improvement, business analytics and project management.
- Autonomous work-style needing minimal management oversight to remove blockers, address incidents.
- You have experience establishing program structure, driving outcomes, and partnering with teams to implement high-level improvement strategies based on a data-driven approach.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $129,050 - $204,600
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $127,850 - $204,600
• New Jersey (depending on location e.g. Jersey City vs. Trenton):
º $127,850 - $204,600
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $127,850 - $189,050
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $127,850 - $189,050
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Program Manager
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 40
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.