Brand Marketing Associate
Locație: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 177340
Position Title: Associate Brand Manager I
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Join the EA Games Brand team, working in Brand Marketing on Star Wars to help inspire deeper engagement gaming experiences through creative, multi-channel storytelling. As the next Brand Marketing Associate, you will report to the Sr. Brand Marketing Manager and play a part in the development of integrated, omni-channel marketing plans for EA Star Wars titles, with a focus on building player relationships with our brand. You will be based in Los Angeles and this role will be onsite and remote.
- Working with the Brand Marketing team you will help guide the development of all global marketing plans and programs across channels and regions designed to create awareness and engagement for EA Star Wars.
- In partnership with EA Star Wars Brand Marketing team, you will ensure engagement for all EA Star Wars Marketing activations to achieve a global, omni-channel marketing activation plan inclusive of multiple channels – both owned and partner – and in consideration of goals and strategies.
- You will also facilitate the different aspects of the relationship between EA Marketing and Lucasfilm. You will manage the review process for marketing materials, organizing weekly meetings between partners and distributing feedback between teams.
- You will help manage the daily progress of assets and deliverables across all channels including Owned and First Party, ensuring delivery and execution across all touch points.
- Additional responsibilities include long-term research projects, gathering information about the industry and any competitors, file management/distribution, and being a point of contact for all relevant teams.
- 1 or more years of experience working on successful marketing campaigns
- You are interested in developing unique marketing programs that can be brought to life through integrated omni-channel consumer-facing campaigns.
- You can manage a variety of projects.
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with a complex matrix of partners across regions.
- You ask smart questions to understand root issues, developing creative approaches and solutions that solve challenges in a real-world way.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $63,500 - $96,550
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Brand Marketing Associate
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Days Open: 7
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.