Brand Marketing Associate
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 177340
Position Title: Associate Brand Manager I
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Join the EA Games Brand team, working in Brand Marketing on Star Wars to help inspire deeper engagement gaming experiences through creative, multi-channel storytelling. As the next Brand Marketing Associate, you will report to the Sr. Brand Marketing Manager and play a part in the development of integrated, omni-channel marketing plans for EA Star Wars titles, with a focus on building player relationships with our brand. You will be based in Los Angeles and this role will be onsite and remote.
- Working with the Brand Marketing team you will help guide the development of all global marketing plans and programs across channels and regions designed to create awareness and engagement for EA Star Wars.
- In partnership with EA Star Wars Brand Marketing team, you will ensure engagement for all EA Star Wars Marketing activations to achieve a global, omni-channel marketing activation plan inclusive of multiple channels – both owned and partner – and in consideration of goals and strategies.
- You will also facilitate the different aspects of the relationship between EA Marketing and Lucasfilm. You will manage the review process for marketing materials, organizing weekly meetings between partners and distributing feedback between teams.
- You will help manage the daily progress of assets and deliverables across all channels including Owned and First Party, ensuring delivery and execution across all touch points.
- Additional responsibilities include long-term research projects, gathering information about the industry and any competitors, file management/distribution, and being a point of contact for all relevant teams.
- 1 or more years of experience working on successful marketing campaigns
- You are interested in developing unique marketing programs that can be brought to life through integrated omni-channel consumer-facing campaigns.
- You can manage a variety of projects.
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with a complex matrix of partners across regions.
- You ask smart questions to understand root issues, developing creative approaches and solutions that solve challenges in a real-world way.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $63,500 - $96,550
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Brand Marketing Associate
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 7
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.