複数の場所: Victoria, BC, Canada • Vancouver, BC, Canada • British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 177188
Position Title: Software Engineer I
FIFA is hiring various 12 month contracts for February for multiple teams. The teams that are hiring are FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT), FIFA Gen 4/5 Team, FIFA Online. If you have a preference for one of these teams, please have it listed on your resume.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile. Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. On the FIFA Team we work on numerous title updates to bring thousands of new changes to our users. You will work with Producers, Development Directors and Technical Leads to lead the development of bug fixes, game changes, and new features into the game across all different modes of FIFA. You will report to a senior engineer or a development director.
Responsibilities: You will write specific or multi-purpose code for areas such as:
- Game Mechanics -- Gameplay, AI, player control, animation systems, physics, and scripting systems.
- Core Engine -- Graphical rendering, networking, user interface, memory and performance optimization on computer hardware.
- Tools and Libraries -- World editors, video and audio tools, software performance analysis systems, database systems, and general purpose game development libraries.
- You've completed a B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field.
- Working knowledge of C++
- Working knowledge in Python and its common libraries like numpy, pandas, scikit-learn (if interested in FIFA Online team)
- Experience with common ML frameworks like PyTorch, TensorFlow (if interested in FIFA Online team)
- Experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Knowledge of good software engineering practices.
- Knowledge of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization.
- Knowledge of how to use a debugger.
- Experience with another programming language(s) (C#, Java) and platforms (tablets, game console) is a major plus.
- Knowledge of HTTP communication and RESTful services.
- Knowledge of source code management: CVS, Subversion, Git or Perforce.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 69
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。