Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 177181
Position Title: Producer II
BioWare creates games focused on rich stories, unforgettable characters and vast worlds. It operates primarily out of Edmonton (Alberta, CAN) and Austin (Texas, USA) creating some of the world's most critically acclaimed titles since 1995. The studio is currently working on future game experiences for the Mass Effect™ franchise, one of the highest rated video game series of all time, and the Dragon Age™ franchise, whose latest entry was the 2014 Game of the Year. We are also working on announced projects Star Wars™ The Old Republic™, a story-driven massively multiplayer online game, and Anthem™, a co-operative Action-RPG set in a new and mysterious world.
Who is a Lead Producer at BioWare?
You will be a leader for your project, carrying the vision for designing and building the game, and ensuring the team delivers to the highest possible quality target. You will partner with the core leadership team, and all of the producers and teams contributing to the game. You will ensure all of the pieces are coming together into an exceptional player experience that is both critically acclaimed and financially successful.
- Shape and execute the vision for BioWare projects.
- Work with our creative teams and use all available data to ensure a compelling and successful game.
- Work with the production team and creative leadership to ensure the team is aligned around a singular vision.
- Set and drive current priorities.
- Cultivate a culture of feedback and collaboration.
- Communicate with the project team, our executive team, and the media.
- Identify risks, anticipate and resolve issues, and build on the long-term success of our franchises.
- Have led a team through full game life cycle, from ideation to launch.
- Experience building and launching AAA titles.
- Deep knowledge of the competitive landscape in the Action RPG space.
- Plays a large number of games in the Action RPG space.
- Experienced in communicating with the media
- Skilled at motivating and inspiring large, diverse teams.
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 61
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。