위치: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 177181
Position Title: Producer II
BioWare creates games focused on rich stories, unforgettable characters and vast worlds. It operates primarily out of Edmonton (Alberta, CAN) and Austin (Texas, USA) creating some of the world's most critically acclaimed titles since 1995. The studio is currently working on future game experiences for the Mass Effect™ franchise, one of the highest rated video game series of all time, and the Dragon Age™ franchise, whose latest entry was the 2014 Game of the Year. We are also working on announced projects Star Wars™ The Old Republic™, a story-driven massively multiplayer online game, and Anthem™, a co-operative Action-RPG set in a new and mysterious world.
Who is a Lead Producer at BioWare?
You will be a leader for your project, carrying the vision for designing and building the game, and ensuring the team delivers to the highest possible quality target. You will partner with the core leadership team, and all of the producers and teams contributing to the game. You will ensure all of the pieces are coming together into an exceptional player experience that is both critically acclaimed and financially successful.
- Shape and execute the vision for BioWare projects.
- Work with our creative teams and use all available data to ensure a compelling and successful game.
- Work with the production team and creative leadership to ensure the team is aligned around a singular vision.
- Set and drive current priorities.
- Cultivate a culture of feedback and collaboration.
- Communicate with the project team, our executive team, and the media.
- Identify risks, anticipate and resolve issues, and build on the long-term success of our franchises.
- Have led a team through full game life cycle, from ideation to launch.
- Experience building and launching AAA titles.
- Deep knowledge of the competitive landscape in the Action RPG space.
- Plays a large number of games in the Action RPG space.
- Experienced in communicating with the media
- Skilled at motivating and inspiring large, diverse teams.
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Producer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 61
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.