Program Management Pathfinder Intern - Summer 2023 - Apex Legends
Location: California, USA
Requisition Number: 177156
Position Title: Intern General
Program Management PathFinder Intern - Summer 2023 - Apex Legends
The EA Esports organization is built around creating highly engaging competitive programs that aim to make stars of all our players. We are building exciting events and content, creating fans, building viewership, creating overall loyalty, and determining the right monetization approaches and delivery.
The Apex Esports team is building a team to drive competitive gaming for Apex Legends' Esports events globally. We are looking for passionate, determined, and humble individuals with the imagination to innovate and lead in the industry. Together we will inspire the world to play competitively and make stars of all our players.
The Apex Legends Program Management team is responsible for tracking deliverables and communication. This role will report directly to the Apex Legends Esports Program Manager, and will be responsible for supporting the essential inner workings of what makes an esports program successful. They will be tracking deliverables and assisting in event execution for the Apex Legends Global Series Esports league. The ideal candidate is someone who is a collaborative self-starter with a passion for gaming and esports.
This is a paid internship that can support remote work and is based out of EA’s Global Headquarters, located in Redwood Shores, CA.
- Support execution and maintenance of the program management processes for the Apex Legends Esports League events
- Evaluate impact/success of program management initiatives and various executions
- Assemble reports around successes, risks, and other important insights to inform stakeholders across many teams
- Building program management processes for initiatives such as centralizing the organization’s information keeping, learning from other internal and external industry teams, and keeping track of key event planning item
- Capstone Intern Project: Creating optimal program management process timelines, templates, and project lists for a large growing esport such as Apex Legends Global Series; this will be done through working with internal stakeholders and doing external research of the Esports industry
- You are currently enrolled as a first or second year student pursuing a Bachelor's degree and are slated to graduate Spring 2025 or later
- Experience with managing multiple concurrent projects, prioritizing resources, and meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive organizational skills
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the hourly pay ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, degree type (e.g. Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD), what stage you are in your degree journey (i.e. freshman, sophomore, etc.), qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
HOURLY PAY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $23 - $37
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $23 - $28
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $25 - $37
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $23 - $28
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $25 - $37
The hourly pay is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including 80 hours per year of sick time (prorated based on scheduled hours per week if less than full-time), 16 paid company holidays per year, medical insurance, and 401(k). Interns in California are also eligible for Voluntary Disability Insurance.
Community / Marketing Title: Program Management Pathfinder Intern - Summer 2023 - Apex Legends
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Days Open: 95
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。