Program Management Pathfinder Intern - Summer 2023 - Apex Legends
위치: California, USA
Requisition Number: 177156
Position Title: Intern General
Program Management PathFinder Intern - Summer 2023 - Apex Legends
The EA Esports organization is built around creating highly engaging competitive programs that aim to make stars of all our players. We are building exciting events and content, creating fans, building viewership, creating overall loyalty, and determining the right monetization approaches and delivery.
The Apex Esports team is building a team to drive competitive gaming for Apex Legends' Esports events globally. We are looking for passionate, determined, and humble individuals with the imagination to innovate and lead in the industry. Together we will inspire the world to play competitively and make stars of all our players.
The Apex Legends Program Management team is responsible for tracking deliverables and communication. This role will report directly to the Apex Legends Esports Program Manager, and will be responsible for supporting the essential inner workings of what makes an esports program successful. They will be tracking deliverables and assisting in event execution for the Apex Legends Global Series Esports league. The ideal candidate is someone who is a collaborative self-starter with a passion for gaming and esports.
This is a paid internship that can support remote work and is based out of EA’s Global Headquarters, located in Redwood Shores, CA.
- Support execution and maintenance of the program management processes for the Apex Legends Esports League events
- Evaluate impact/success of program management initiatives and various executions
- Assemble reports around successes, risks, and other important insights to inform stakeholders across many teams
- Building program management processes for initiatives such as centralizing the organization’s information keeping, learning from other internal and external industry teams, and keeping track of key event planning item
- Capstone Intern Project: Creating optimal program management process timelines, templates, and project lists for a large growing esport such as Apex Legends Global Series; this will be done through working with internal stakeholders and doing external research of the Esports industry
- You are currently enrolled as a first or second year student pursuing a Bachelor's degree and are slated to graduate Spring 2025 or later
- Experience with managing multiple concurrent projects, prioritizing resources, and meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive organizational skills
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the hourly pay ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, degree type (e.g. Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD), what stage you are in your degree journey (i.e. freshman, sophomore, etc.), qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
HOURLY PAY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $23 - $37
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $23 - $28
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $25 - $37
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $23 - $28
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $25 - $37
The hourly pay is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including 80 hours per year of sick time (prorated based on scheduled hours per week if less than full-time), 16 paid company holidays per year, medical insurance, and 401(k). Interns in California are also eligible for Voluntary Disability Insurance.
Community / Marketing Title: Program Management Pathfinder Intern - Summer 2023 - Apex Legends
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Days Open: 95
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.