Benefits Team Leader
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 177151
Position Title: HR Specialist
About the Position:
The Team Lead, Benefits role will manage Benefits Shared Services for EMEA, which ultimately supports the administration and first level employee enquiries related to European Benefits. This role is a key component of the EA People Services Strategy and in creating a first class manager and employee experience. Reporting to the Head of People Operations, and in partnership with Shared Services teams, you will be the point person for EU Benefits collaborating closely with the EA Benefits, Wellness and People Practices teams. This role is also part of the People Operations Leadership Team.
- Coordinates support for European benefits administration and wellness programs.
- Oversees a team of Specialists, who are the primary benefits contact, manage daily benefits policy and provide operational support for employees & managers and additional company partners.
- Coaches, mentors, and is responsible for developing a team.
- Responsible for escalations, troubleshooting, and triaging the workflow on behalf of the team and in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Able to identify and anticipate issues in processes and uses input and feedback to make adjustments to those processes and prevent problems.
- Provides regular reporting and statistics of workflow, and is able to articulate performance against SLA’s and escalations.
- Collaborate closely with the Head of People Operations to generate capacity and further intake work.
- Contributes to the People Operations group strategy and planning, a valued member of the global leadership team.
Required Skills & Expertise
- 3+ years of multi-country functional Benefits and Leave of Absence administration experience.
- Experience working in an HR Shared Service environment and building and managing a team.
- Proven ability to work through end to end projects.
- Experience with ServiceNow and Workday, or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding of (Workday) HR systems business processes and data, and how it interfaces with other HR applications.
- Experience of running data reports and working with metrics, can use pivot tables and vlookup functions in Excel.
- Proficient in MS Word i.e., formatting, mail merge.
- Solid experience successfully working with cross-functional teams and multi-region/ country teams.
- Proven experience in building relationships and influencing partnerships with HRBPs, Payroll, Employment Law and other partners at all organizational level.
- Demonstrated strength in customer service and problem solving.
- Excellent English language skills - reading, writing and speaking.
- Other language skills, specifically European languages are advantageous.
- Strong organizational skills and team player.
Community / Marketing Title: Benefits Team Leader
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 105
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.