Product Marketing Manager
Multiple Locations: Shanghai, China • Victoria, Australia • South Korea • Singapore
Requisition Number: 177107
Position Title: Marketing Manager II
EA’s Partnered Development Group (PDG) is a new team built from the ground up to manage 2 nd Party development (IP-licensed dev and outsourced dev) end-to-end, from sourcing opportunities, guiding development and leading GTM and live service efforts. We are working with a handful of top-tier mobile studios, combining EA’s IP with proven partners to accelerate the development of a portfolio of hit mobile games to grow EA’s mobile footprint. The nucleus of the team is based in Asia – but the team is expanding across geos to drive global LiveOps and publishing for our mobile slate.
We are seeking a product marketing manager to report to Head of Growth Marketing in the group while working closely with the game team. Your responsibility includes driving the strategy and execution of marketing and UA activities via empowering your team to execute and leveraging external agencies for additional support.
- Design and execute comprehensive marketing plans to launch and grow EA’s 2nd party developed mobile game worldwide, which include UA, Marketing, Creatives, PR, and media.
- Develop and execute the vision and strategy to achieve game acquisition KPI targets through data-driven marketing and publishing across a variety of channels.
- Analyze the performance of all marketing programs (including ad spend) to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to maximize performance
- Partner cross-functionally with internal EA teams like Brand and MarCom and external vendors to articulate and drive game marketing plans and execution actions.
- Be the voice of marketing to our partner studios, communicating EA’s marketing plan for EA-published titles
- Lead/manage a team
- 7+ years’ experience in global market mobile game in the marketing and publishing space.
- Experience launching successful campaigns using components of grassroots, viral and influencer marketing to supplement paid UA
- Experience working with various 1st Party Platforms (Apple, Google) to secure featuring, deliver an attractive app storefront, and execute pre-registration campaigns. Experience with app store search optimization (ASO) also a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and written skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin or Japanese also a plus
Community / Marketing Title: Product Marketing Manager
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 64
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.