User Acquisition Manager
여러 위치: Shanghai, China • Victoria, Australia • South Korea • Singapore
Requisition Number: 177104
Position Title: Brand Manager I
EA’s Partnered Development Group (PDG) is a new team built from the ground up to manage 2nd Party development (IP-licensed dev and outsourced dev) end-to-end, from sourcing opportunities, guiding development and leading GTM and live service efforts. We are working with a handful of top-tier mobile studios, combining EA’s IP with proven partners to accelerate the development of a portfolio of hit mobile games to grow EA’s mobile footprint. The nucleus of the team is based in Asia – but the team is expanding across geos to drive global LiveOps and publishing for our mobile slate.
We are seeking a UA manager to report to the marketing group while working closely with the game team. Your responsibility includes driving the strategy and execution of UA activities via empowering your team to execute and leveraging external agencies for additional support.
- Design and execute comprehensive PBM/UA plans to launch and grow EA’s 2nd party developed mobile game worldwide.
- Develop and execute the vision and strategy to achieve user acquisition KPI targets through data-driven marketing and publishing activities.
- Analyze the performance of all PBM/UA spend to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to maximize performance.
- Partner cross-functionally with creative manager and product marketing manager as well as other internal EA teams like Brand and MarCom and external vendors to articulate and drive user acquisition plans and execution actions.
- 5+ years’ experience in global market mobile game in the marketing and publishing space, particularly UA.
- Experience in managing successful PBM /UA campaigns during launch and live phases.
- Experience working with analysts and creative agencies to optimize acquisition creative videos and assets to achieve KPI targets.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and written skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin or Japanese also a plus
Community / Marketing Title: User Acquisition Manager
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 66
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.