위치: Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 177086
Position Title: Executive Assistant II
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive experiences in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
If you can manage complex projects and excel at helping leaders do more, be more efficient, then we might have the perfect role for you. Our Executives in the CTO organization need an excellent partner that knows what it takes to help executives at EA. This role supports VPs, teams and floater assistant coverage for the other Executive Assistants on the CTO team as appropriate.
What an Executive Assistant does at EA:
· Independently provide high quality support that anticipates the needs of the executives you will support
· Assume full ownership and maintenance of the calendar; scheduling, confirming, and coordinating for meeting space and attendees
· Coordinate domestic and international travel including international visas
· Track relevant travel and expense receipts for accurate accounting reconciliations. File and track reimbursements, credits, and refunds through to completion in the iExpense tool
· Prepare and polish documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Works well with high-level candidates and executive search firms both in person and by email/phone
· Handle highly confidential information
· Coordinate events at onsite or offsite venues
· Understand important functions and projects in the department. Provide monitoring and support on action items in progress
· Coordinate with other executive assistants to help coordinate joint projects; serve as back-up for other Executive Admins
· Process electronic purchase orders through I-procurement
· Function as Office Manager, maintaining supplies and coordinating activities
· Request, confirm, and provide all meeting room technology and needed equipment or supplies
· You will manage multiple special projects across two departments and teams, including large-scale meetings, event planning for conferences/exhibitions, and meetings with partners
· Other responsibilities as assigned
The next great EA Executive Assistant also needs:
· A successful track record supporting VPs or above for 3+ years: Executive level experience
· A person who works with little or no management, and shows initiative, teamwork, and anticipates and resolves problems before they escalate
· Proficient in organizing worldwide travel
· Collaborative with multiple levels
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Assistant
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Days Open: 9
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.