Posizione: Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 177086
Position Title: Executive Assistant II
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive experiences in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
If you can manage complex projects and excel at helping leaders do more, be more efficient, then we might have the perfect role for you. Our Executives in the CTO organization need an excellent partner that knows what it takes to help executives at EA. This role supports VPs, teams and floater assistant coverage for the other Executive Assistants on the CTO team as appropriate.
What an Executive Assistant does at EA:
· Independently provide high quality support that anticipates the needs of the executives you will support
· Assume full ownership and maintenance of the calendar; scheduling, confirming, and coordinating for meeting space and attendees
· Coordinate domestic and international travel including international visas
· Track relevant travel and expense receipts for accurate accounting reconciliations. File and track reimbursements, credits, and refunds through to completion in the iExpense tool
· Prepare and polish documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Works well with high-level candidates and executive search firms both in person and by email/phone
· Handle highly confidential information
· Coordinate events at onsite or offsite venues
· Understand important functions and projects in the department. Provide monitoring and support on action items in progress
· Coordinate with other executive assistants to help coordinate joint projects; serve as back-up for other Executive Admins
· Process electronic purchase orders through I-procurement
· Function as Office Manager, maintaining supplies and coordinating activities
· Request, confirm, and provide all meeting room technology and needed equipment or supplies
· You will manage multiple special projects across two departments and teams, including large-scale meetings, event planning for conferences/exhibitions, and meetings with partners
· Other responsibilities as assigned
The next great EA Executive Assistant also needs:
· A successful track record supporting VPs or above for 3+ years: Executive level experience
· A person who works with little or no management, and shows initiative, teamwork, and anticipates and resolves problems before they escalate
· Proficient in organizing worldwide travel
· Collaborative with multiple levels
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Assistant
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Days Open: 9
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.