위치: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 177053
Position Title: Artist 2
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Slingshot Games, a division of Electronic Arts India, is one of EA Mobile’s valued studios and is home to some of the most talented teams comprising of Design, Art, Engineering, Production, Product Management, Analytics, and Community & Marketing individuals.
Our vision is to be EA Mobile’s center of excellence for Live Services and help grow the footprint of casual games in the market.
Here are the values we truly believe in:
Our vision is to be EA Mobile’s center of excellence for Live Services and help grow the footprint of casual games in the market. Here are the values we truly believe in:
- Tenacity – Hunger to prove yourself and keep pushing the boundary
- Ownership – Get things done
- Passion – Passionate about the art of making games
- Collaboration – Great things are not done by an individual but by a team of highly motivated folks
- Alchemy – Create magic in everything you do
- Collaborate with Art Leads to understand and communicate the visual goals of the project externally, and maintain consistency of the artistic vision with outside teams
- Collaborate with the Production Team and Art Leads in the overall management of external art schedules and resource plans
- Track and communicate specific visual feedback on all assets throughout the stages of production, to completion
- Create and implement the art production pipeline between internal and external productions and foster the process throughout the project lifecycle
- Vet external parties for quality and viability and recommending external vendors
- Rate negotiation with prospective vendors
- Create budgets for outsourcing
- At least 4+ years of prior outsourced art management or art direction in game environment.
- Excellent communication skills across internal and external teams and the ability to provide clear and concise direction, bridging the gap between both sets of teams
- Experience and ability to apply cultural understanding to teams across the globe
- A history of team building and getting the best out of distributed art teams
- A strong sense of flexibility as it pertains to changing project goals or other project needs
Good to have
- Experience with new outsourcing vendor onboarding
- Desire to travel internationally
- confident using communications tools such as slack and zoom to work with remote teams.
Community / Marketing Title: Art Producer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 44
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.