Producer, EA SPORTS FIFA (12 Month TEMP Role)
위치: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 177037
Position Title: Marketing Producer I
Producer EA SPORTS FIFA (12 Month TEMP Role)
Reporting to the Senior Producer and working within the EA SPORTS FIFA global production team at EA Vancouver - The Producer will be responsible for working as part of a team of Producers tasked with delivering high quality video & design assets as part of a major global marketing campaign. You will manage campaign assets (key art, social content, trailers), brand design artwork, DOM (email images & video), and community content from briefing and creation through to deployment.
- Maintain asset trackers and sync with CFX teams and other partners to ensure understanding on asset production statuses and timing.
- Organize frequent creative reviews with dev, brand, social, licensee's/licensors, as well as other team members to solicit feedback and approval on latest work.
- Create work back and production schedules based on delivery dates and keep interested parties updated on production deadlines, budgets & milestones.
- Communicate schedules, status, risks, challenges, and solutions throughout the company.
- Read scripts and provide creative and editorial feedback to creative director, ensuring vision is aligned with brand vision, schedule, budget and quality targets.
- Research and maintain content best practices and optimizations together with strategy teams.
- Manage post-production vendors w/ Group Sr. Producer including review bids for accuracy, consistency and once approved, initiate SOW's and PO requests.
- Forecast and maintain asset production budgets and meet with finance partners to ensure accuracy of budget control documents.
- Initiate music licensing and composition requests with EA's music group, confirming usage, territory, timeline, and artist credits.
- Send trailers and other assets to EA's Legal team with proper caveats for review and confirm required disclaimers.
- Sync with EA's localization team to confirm on time delivery of localization projects and assets.
- Provide rapid response to executive & senior leadership team request for assets for special use cases, events, board meetings, award shows, etc.
- QC all assets for accurate spelling, required legal copy, ESRB ratings, correct end slate CTA's, and ensure files are error free.
- Source in-game assets for vendors including working with game producers to understand asset availability.
- Send links to final assets including thumbnails, metadata, and video needed for final deployment.
- You are a master of influence, carefully balancing creative excellence with on time delivery while following budget constraints and looking for savings.
- You are an accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and agree on goals and solutions.
- You can distill complex plans down to their path and proper milestones.
- You can lead the group into a level of compromise and conflict resolution skills.
- You maintain ownership and keep members accountable and invested in great outcomes and high-quality content.
- You excel in a fast-paced environment with daily deliverables that must be met.
- You have knowledge of EA SPORTS FIFA, football, and it's culture.
- Bachelors in applicable field such as cinema/tv, video games, communications, media, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in asset production at video game or creative content studios.
- Willingness to travel on a basis for studio meetings, and shoots.
- Comfortable working with a wide array of technical tools and workflows, including Airtable, Asana, Smartsheet, Frame.io, Frontify, Google Drive.
Community / Marketing Title: Producer, EA SPORTS FIFA (12 Month TEMP Role)
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 15
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.