Live Operations Designer
Locație: Manchester, UK
Requisition Number: 177025
Position Title: Game Designer I
Founded in 2010, Playdemic is a BAFTA Award-winning developer and publisher of mobile games, focused on creating fun and engaging, free-to-play game services for iOS and Android, including the global smash hit, Golf Clash.
Golf Clash has been entertaining millions of players for over 5 years, and it is our goal to continue providing new features and content to our fans for many more years to come. We are presenting a rare opportunity for a Live Operations Designer to join the Golf Clash team and help us to continue to grow our game!
Based at our purpose built studio in Wilmslow, near Manchester, as a Live Operations Designer, you will collaborate with Production, Designers, Artists, and other live-op content creators to produce designs and input data for our weekly releases.
Reporting to the Head of Production, you will share daily updates with your senior peers and other Live-op team members. Once settled in the role, you will mentor Junior Designers and train them on data management and data entry.
Live Op Content Planning:
- Create and maintain a 12-month live op roadmap with Development Manager & Marketing team.
- Collaborate on theming design with UA/Marketing team and Artists.
- Collaborate on Ball stats planning with the Business Intelligence and Design teams.
Live Op Data Management:
- Weekly Tournament, Bundle, Ball and Season Pass data.
- Checkpoint Challenge data setup and maintenance.
- Golden Shot data setup and maintenance.
- Work with the development teams to fix bugs in the above areas.
- Develop and maintain data setup documentation, including step by step guides, workflow diagrams and examples of data setups.
- Optimisation of Live Ops. Work with the Analytics team to monitor performance and make improvements.
- At least 3 years' experience working in a Game development studio.
- Experience working on a live game with experience working on Live Operations content delivery and data.
- Prior working experience with game databases and data structures.
- Strong Excel experience, especially in relation to balancing game systems.
- Technical skills and knowledge of game development tools including Confluence and JIRA.
- Experience supporting games, with a significant user base, through maintenance, new feature deployment and live operations.
- Interest in mobile games, with an understanding of the free-to-play genre.
- An eye for efficiency to improve workflow in the level-design process.
Community / Marketing Title: Live Operations Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Days Open: 23
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.