Location: Helsinki, Finland
Requisition Number: 176929
Position Title: Art Director
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
Tracktwenty is Electronic Arts mobile game studio based in the center of Helsinki. The studio brought SimCity BuildIt to tablet and mobile and the game has more than 200 million installs to date. As well as growing SimCity BuildIt, the studio's passionate team of programmers, artists, designers, marketers, and analysts are working to create the next big hit to come out of Finland for EA Mobile.
- Work closely with the lead producer and designers on the team to understand their vision for the project and translate that into requirements for the various art departments.
- Ensure that the visual direction is maintained by playing the game & validating the visual experience.
- Ensure art development efforts and other art focused initiatives are vetted and ready for use during production.
- Define and deliver asset pipeline and asset roll out process to streamline content release cadence and facilitate content push out.
- Align with stakeholders and provide context in communication to the artists.
- Follow the work of the team and ensure expected visual/design goals are reached on time and within budget.
- Drive visual performance improvement initiatives in collaboration with Tech Direction.
- Partner with the Development Directors to form plans for the art team.
- Career development for all team members within the art discipline.
- 6+ years art production experience within the game industry
- Demonstrable knowledge of art production techniques and technology
- Very strong organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Be able to take critique and give feedback internally and externally in a professional manner.
- Diligent self-management around both individual and team tasks, schedule and budgets with a great team-player attitude.
- Ability to meet deadlines under tight schedules, a willingness to receive direction and a desire to work closely within a team.
- Proven problem-solving and prototyping ability.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Community / Marketing Title: Art Director
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 116
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。