Quality Designer II
Emplacement: Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 176835
Position Title: Quality Designer II
From top to bottom at EA, we focus on fighting bias, discrimination and injustice in all its forms. We are proud of our diverse global player community and want to ensure every player feels represented and respected in the experiences we create. And a huge part of bringing this to life is inclusive hiring, which lets us grow a more inclusive and diverse organization at all levels.
We are EA Frostbite
Frostbite is our technology platform for diverse game franchises, being used by thousands of developers to create experiences such as FIFA, Battlefield, Star Wars Battlefront, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Need for Speed and Plant vs. Zombies Garden Warfare. To allow our game makers to create fantastic experiences, they need high-quality tools which evolve over the years. This is where Frostbite Quality Assurance comes in.
The Frostbite Quality Designer will report to the project's Development Director and will oversees multiple areas to ensure the software meets our players expectations, which includes the following: setting and aligning on test strategies and goals, monitoring test coverage and evaluating the quality of targeted test items. You will be the organizational expert in software testing, the voice of quality for an assigned feature, area or project. You will work with cutting edge technology and teams of industry experts committed to enhance the user experience.
- You will design and nurture the project testing strategy, always finding new ways to create efficiency.
- You will oversee the test execution, establish the project indicators and metrics, and analyze qualitative implementation.
- You will interpret data and propose improvement plans, including their dependencies throughout the project lifecycle and input into live services.
- You will develop working relationships with senior members of the development, production and design teams, by creating a higher quality player experience through tasks such as: feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
- You will promote existing processes transformation.
- You will help identify technical solutions and automation opportunities.
- You will highlight relevant project insights, supported through clear data, dependencies or risks, by partnering with peers or other domain areas.
- You will mentor analysts and other individual contributors, and promote knowledge sharing across the team.
What is Frostbite QA looking for?
- 4+ years of relevant work experience – entertainment software; game development.
- A passion for games with a player first mentality.
- Experience in data-driven product design, quality assurance strategies and process management.
- Experimental mindset; achieve innovation.
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Designer II
Electronic Arts est la principale société de divertissement interactif, propulsée par une technologie innovante. Nous créons des expériences incroyables pour des millions de joueurs à travers le monde. Mais ce qui compte le plus, ce sont nos gens qui nous inspirent, et le monde, à jouer. Alors que nous apportons de nouvelles formes de divertissement aux gens du monde entier, nous avons besoin de personnes créatives, collaboratives, diverses et adaptables pour continuer à améliorer Electronic Arts.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 26
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA est un employeur qui offre l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Toutes les décisions d'emploi sont prises sans prendre en considération les critères de race, couleur de la peau, origine ethnique, descendance, sexe, genre, identité ou expressions de genre, orientation sexuelle, âge, de nature génétique, religion, invalidité, état de santé, grossesse, situation matrimoniale, situation familiale ou état d'ancien combattant. EA veille aussi à procéder à des aménagements spéciaux en milieu de travail pour les candidats qualifiés et présentant une invalidité, tel que requis par la loi en vigueur.