Senior Financial Analyst - EAIT
여러 위치: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 176781
Position Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
EA's CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines. Our common goal is partnership with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. All of our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by providing financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our EAIT Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. This team provides budgeting, forecasting, analytical and financial support for EAIT. You'll jump right in and partner with budget owners to forecast OpEx and CapEx spend for multiple departments, locations and projects. Your business partners will look to you for financial support and to provide insightful reporting, analysis and strategic direction.
- You will deliver quarterly and annual forecasts in partnership with teams
- Perform monthly close analysis and reporting to senior management
- You will identify risks and opportunities based on business insights
- Focus on continuous improvement – drive efficiencies, standardization and automation
- Leverage data-driven analysis to influence decision making and value creation
- Approve spend requests for OpEx, CapEx and headcount in line with functional budgets
- You will ensure compliance with EA's policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience in a divisional or corporate finance role (FP&A or accounting)
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis
Skills & Capabilities
- You can quickly manipulate large volumes of data to find the story
- Ability to simplify complex analyses into concise messages
- You work independently and as a team player across multiple functions
- Proficient with MS Office products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with Anaplan as well as Power BI, Tableau or other BI, reporting and Data visualization tools
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Financial Analyst - EAIT
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 72
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.