Senior Financial Analyst - EAIT
複数の場所: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 176781
Position Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
EA's CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines. Our common goal is partnership with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. All of our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by providing financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our EAIT Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. This team provides budgeting, forecasting, analytical and financial support for EAIT. You'll jump right in and partner with budget owners to forecast OpEx and CapEx spend for multiple departments, locations and projects. Your business partners will look to you for financial support and to provide insightful reporting, analysis and strategic direction.
- You will deliver quarterly and annual forecasts in partnership with teams
- Perform monthly close analysis and reporting to senior management
- You will identify risks and opportunities based on business insights
- Focus on continuous improvement – drive efficiencies, standardization and automation
- Leverage data-driven analysis to influence decision making and value creation
- Approve spend requests for OpEx, CapEx and headcount in line with functional budgets
- You will ensure compliance with EA's policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience in a divisional or corporate finance role (FP&A or accounting)
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis
Skills & Capabilities
- You can quickly manipulate large volumes of data to find the story
- Ability to simplify complex analyses into concise messages
- You work independently and as a team player across multiple functions
- Proficient with MS Office products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with Anaplan as well as Power BI, Tableau or other BI, reporting and Data visualization tools
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Financial Analyst - EAIT
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 72
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。