Development Manager (FIFA, 12 Month Contract)
Posizione: British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 176756
Position Title: Software Engineer I
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over. You will report to the Development Director.
- You will help develop project schedules
- You will help manage team capacity plans, project scoping and change requests
- You will report on project status and team metrics
- You will assess and communicate on status of risk
- You will evolve processes and update the corresponding documentation
- You will support engineering and design team with their daily requirements
- Educational background: Degree in Business Management, Computer Science or equivalent
- Enjoy working with a variety of teams, including team members across different time zones
- Experience in Project Management, Product Management, games/software development an asset
- Advanced skills in Excel (can perform complex functions), JIRA or Monday.com an asset
- Work with others in a team-oriented environment and be an individual contributor
- Navigate quickly changing project requirements and real-time feedback
- Cares about games and delivering a high-quality gamer experience
Community / Marketing Title: Development Manager (FIFA, 12 Month Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 70
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.