位置: Guildford, UK
Requisition Number: 176711
Position Title: Lighter
We're Criterion, and we love making games!
For more than fifteen years we've entertained millions of players around the world with our award-winning games. Our accomplished people have expressed their passion for world-class game feel, AAA audiovisual quality and technical innovation in the Burnout & Need for Speed series and and more recently in Battlefield 2042, Battlefield 1, Star Wars X-Wing VR, Starfighter Assault and Arcade for Star Wars Battlefront II and Firestorm for Battlefield V.
Criterion's latest game is Need For Speed: Unbound, with its very bold stylized look for characters and driving effects, and a photorealistic world and vehicles. We think it looks awesome.
We believe that healthy, engaged teams make great games, so we place enormous value on collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspectives. We'd love to hear yours! Crunch doesn't help make a better game. We don't do it. For the past three years we are very proud to have been recognised by gamesindustry.biz as one of the best places to work in the UK. Let's talk about how you could be a part of it.
What a Lighting Artist does at Criterion:
We're looking for a Lighting Artist who can combine an eye for composition and tone with a technical knowledge of real time lighting. We need your passion for atmosphere and style to contribute to game lighting, cinematic lighting, post-process treatments and grading. You will be expected to add visual quality and help improve performance of the game.
You will report to the Lighting Lead as part of a team that works collaboratively in an iterative design process; break down deliverables; share regular updates and deliver on commitments. You will also partner with your team members to collaborate with other crafts across the studio.
A Lighting Artist also needs:
- Understanding of lighting, shading and PBR for real-time and offline including optimisation for performance and quality (e.g. UE4, Marmoset, V ray, Arnold, Redshift).
- Work with a creative and technical brief.
- Knowledge of reference capture, HDRI workflows and post processing in real-time engines.
- Experience implementing lighting and shading in DCC (e.g. Maya, 3dsmax, Houdini, and Substance).
- Keen to receive feedback, to learn and develop.
- A broad interest in aspects of visual art outside of video games.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
Naturally, we offer great benefits packages, but more importantly, because we love working with outstanding creators, we maintain a culture that appreciates creative freedom and autonomy.
- Great compensation package, annual bonus scheme and stock plans.
- Benefits including private medical insurance, dental care, pension scheme and life insurance.
- Extras like employee discounts, Rail season ticket loan, free games.
- 22 days holiday (including 3 days company shutdown days between Christmas & New Year)
- Two annual staff parties (Summer and Christmas)
- Casual dress code
We thought you might also want to know:
We're based in the lovely town of Guildford – 35 minutes from central London.
Our office has an onsite café and gym and is a short walk from the train station and town centre.
- More about our studio: http://criteriongames.com/
More about our location: https://www.ea.com/careers/careers-overview/guildford
Community / Marketing Title: Lighting Artist
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Date Opened: 2022-11-08 10:49:37.58
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。