C++ Software Engineer, Client Side
位置: Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 176648
Position Title: Software Engineer II
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games. After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world's biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FC, we are soon beginning an exciting new era. EA SPORTS FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS – as we strive to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere.
With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS!
EA SPORTS™ FC Ultimate Teams C++ Engineers work on the Client side of the Ultimate Team game mode, using C++ technology.
As part of the EA SPORTS™ FC Ultimate Team you will work on the features that build the most played game mode of the EA SPORTS™ FC game, using the existing architecture or by bringing improvements to the UI Framework and Frostbite add-ons that we are using to build the features. Ultimate team is an exclusive Online game mode so you will be working side-by-side with the Server team members, to be able to implement features like stadium customization, season objectives, FUT club or transfer market.
What you will do as a EA SPORTS™ FC Ultimate Team Engineer:
- Design and implement features for EA SPORTS™ FC Ultimate team game mode
- Design, maintain, implement, test and debug code, pipelines and other Ultimate Team related sub-components and packages.
- Work with Server Engineers, Production and Interface Designers to gather requirements and write technical design specifications
- You will report to one of the EA SPORTS™ FC ultimate team's managers and work with your peers to develop FIFA Ultimate team features
We're looking for:
- Object-oriented programming experience of OO design principles
- 4+ years experience in C++ software development
- Experience in UI technologies (Qt, Unity or Unreal UI frameworks or web front-end development) is very nice to have
- Experience in ActionScript is nice to have
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Lua), C# and SQL is nice to have
- Ability to work with existing and unfamiliar code
Requisition type: Permanent
Community / Marketing Title: C++ Software Engineer, Client Side
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 129
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。