여러 위치: Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA
Requisition Number: 176636
Position Title: Environment Artist 2
Ripple Effect, an evolution of Battlefield's DICE LA, is a Los Angeles-based game studio on a mission to build community-first experiences through continuous innovation and boundary breaking technology.
Our Values: We believe in an honest and transparent environment, where developers grow in their crafts. We value bold risk-taking followed by excellence through iteration. We seek developers with diverse experiences who will enrich our studio’s creativity.
We are looking for a world artist like you to help us craft the most realistic and exciting game worlds in the industry. This role will report to our Art Line Manager, based in our studio in Los Angeles, California. We are considering on-site and hybrid working options, and welcome full-time remote candidates within the US or Canada to apply.
- Build playable worlds using real world topography data.
- Create a variety of 3D models (architecture, foliage, props) from photo references and concept art.
- Partner with designers to support game modes, player encounter needs, and narrative elements
- Conduct field trips to capture reference photography and scans (photogrammetry)
- Refine art assets and help solve performance issues.
- Maintain world art confluence pages to ensure workflows and best practices are up to date
Skills We Look For:
- Thorough understanding of how layout, lighting and color, and affect gameplay.
- Strong sense of scene composition with a focus on vast, yet readable playspaces.
- Excellent technical ability with a thorough understanding of Maya, Blender or similar 3D modeling software.
- Experience working with physically based rendering pipelines.
- Knowledge of terrain and landscape generators such as World Machine, World Creator, or similar software is a plus.
- Passion for pushing asset fidelity and refining production techniques.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative.
- Strong planning and prioritization skills.
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, and of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality.
As part of the application process, we may ask you to complete a practical work exercise. Apply online with a resume and portfolio/show reel.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $90,550 - $137,700
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $86,150 - $137,700
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $86,150 - $137,700
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $86,150 - $126,700
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $86,150 - $126,700
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: World Artist
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Days Open: 139
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.