Generalist Software Engineer - College Football
Multiple Locations: Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 176590
Position Title: Contingent
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, EA Sports FC, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
EA SPORTS ignited the passion of college football for millions of fans by recreating the unparalleled pageantry of college football with EA SPORTS NCAA Football, which was a top five sports title in North America. In recent years, college football has become one of the most requested games from their players. Now, they're excited to bring back the glory of college football for millions of college sports fans with EA SPORTS College Football. And with this anticipated title under development, EA SPORTS is looking for a diverse range of talent, who are passionate about what they do.
Reporting to the Development Director, you will help build our core development team, specifically one of the back-end teams to shipping. We are looking for engineers who are strong at analyzing existing code bases and evaluating a variety of issues. Bug fixing in existing features and tools and the addition of new, dev-only features will be the core of your experience.
This is a temporary full-time role (12-month contract)
- Merge code and data between multiple development lines.
- Maintain stability of the product during development.
- Ensure the product is stable in production.
- Debug and fix issues in the product or in the tools used to develop the product.
- Communicate priorities with partner teams.
- Propose, document, and implement changes to improve team processes.
- 2 years experience with C++ language, best practices, and architectural considerations.
- 2 years experience with debugging skills.
- Quickly ramp up on an existing code base.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and then the ability to re-prioritize accordingly.
- Communicate with people across all different development team ranks, disciplines, and skills.
- Works well with high-level technical guidance and quickly adapts to changing code bases and problems.
- Must be available to work on-site out of our Orlando Studio.
Community / Marketing Title: Generalist Software Engineer - College Football
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Days Open: 137
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。