Generalist Software Engineer - College Football
Locații multiple: Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 176590
Position Title: Contingent
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, EA Sports FC, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
EA SPORTS ignited the passion of college football for millions of fans by recreating the unparalleled pageantry of college football with EA SPORTS NCAA Football, which was a top five sports title in North America. In recent years, college football has become one of the most requested games from their players. Now, they're excited to bring back the glory of college football for millions of college sports fans with EA SPORTS College Football. And with this anticipated title under development, EA SPORTS is looking for a diverse range of talent, who are passionate about what they do.
Reporting to the Development Director, you will help build our core development team, specifically one of the back-end teams to shipping. We are looking for engineers who are strong at analyzing existing code bases and evaluating a variety of issues. Bug fixing in existing features and tools and the addition of new, dev-only features will be the core of your experience.
This is a temporary full-time role (12-month contract)
- Merge code and data between multiple development lines.
- Maintain stability of the product during development.
- Ensure the product is stable in production.
- Debug and fix issues in the product or in the tools used to develop the product.
- Communicate priorities with partner teams.
- Propose, document, and implement changes to improve team processes.
- 2 years experience with C++ language, best practices, and architectural considerations.
- 2 years experience with debugging skills.
- Quickly ramp up on an existing code base.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and then the ability to re-prioritize accordingly.
- Communicate with people across all different development team ranks, disciplines, and skills.
- Works well with high-level technical guidance and quickly adapts to changing code bases and problems.
- Must be available to work on-site out of our Orlando Studio.
Community / Marketing Title: Generalist Software Engineer - College Football
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Days Open: 137
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.