Visual Experience Designer - EA SPORTS™ FC
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 176551
Position Title: Associate Experience Designer
Visual Experience Designer - EA SPORTS™ FC
Canada or United States
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world’s biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FIFA, we are soon beginning an exciting new era. EA SPORTS FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS – as we strive to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere.
With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS!
You will craft user Interfaces through modern user experience practices as a part of our central UX discipline. We're looking for someone who enjoys solving complex problems and approaches them with systematic thinking, understanding of player motivations, and rigor. We're a group of passionate people where craftsmanship, passion, and collaboration are celebrated. Join us if you want to do career-defining work and help us build world-class player experiences!
- Create the visual language of FIFA’s UI which includes layout, composition, iconography, typography, and brand expression.
- Create high fidelity UI screens and components that align with the product's experience goals, usability and accessibility standards and brand.
- Contribute in growing the UI design system to ensure that players enjoy a consistent and immersive gaming experience.
- Design the best pathways to guide our players through the menus and options.
- Partner with UI/UX team, Game Designers, Producers, Art Directors, and Software Engineering teams.
- You will report to a project manager responsible for product development.
- Strong visual design skills (i.e., composition, iconography, layout, typography, and color theory)
- Knowledge of usability principles and designing for accessibility, diversity, and inclusivity.
- Excel in a team-oriented, product-focused environment.
- Collaborative mindset, to participate in a transparent and learning culture within the team.
- Conviction to sell your ideas, prototype quickly, and refine feedback.
- Expertise in the Adobe Suite (PS, AI, XD) and other visual design tools.
- A portfolio showcasing work samples, inclusive of unique and original designs.
- 2 years of UI and graphic design experience
- Creative and passionate about design.
- Empathic and able to inspire positivity within your team.
- An advocate for user centered design processes (player first).
- Up-to-date with current design and art trends.
- Successful in a team-oriented, product-focused environment.
- Enjoy collaboration and appreciate the exchange of ideas and concepts.
Nice to Have
- Motion design experience (After Effects, Flash)
- 3D design experience (Maya, C4D, KeyShot)
- Game development experience with UI and UX pipelines
It is required you share a portfolio or work samples, inclusive of unique and original designs for web and mobile platforms.
Community / Marketing Title: Visual Experience Designer - EA SPORTS™ FC
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 148
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。