Associate Producer - EA Sports FC
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 176550
Position Title: Assoc Producer II
Associate Producer - EA Sports FC
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the EA SPORTS™ FC franchise. EA SPORTS™ FC is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
EA SPORTS™ FC is the biggest console game in the world and its development is fueled by multiple passionate teams all working together to create amazing player experiences.
As part of the EA SPORTS™ FC team, the role of Product Owner / Producer is to partner with teams across EA SPORTS™ FC to deliver meaningful and impactful innovation and change to the product ensuring a quality experience for all players across all modes.
The ideal EA SPORTS™ FC Associate Producer will have a mix of strategic acumen, creative instinct, and analytical ability that can translate data and ideas into actionable plans that benefit our players.
You will have experience with game production, quality verification, development, or product management on a title with live services, and will be familiar with Football (Soccer) as a sport. You will have a good eye for product quality, and user experience, and have strong organizational and collaborative skills. You believe great teams make great products.
If you enjoy working on a fast-paced team, developing experiences for millions of fans, while evaluating and critiquing existing ideas/processes and coming up with new ones, this is the role for you! A love for football and the EA SPORTS™ FC series is a benefit, not a requirement.
- Works with the Line Producer to establish roadmaps for game experiences and technological advancements, aligning with the broader goals of EA SPORTS™ FC and EA Sports.
- Partners with stakeholders to shepherd features through development, modeling best practices for the process for delivery, feature quality, and ensuring the feature vision is upheld.
- Evaluates features and prioritize the backlog to ensure work is aligned with product strategy and ROI.
- Actively involved in mitigating risk to successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Works with Development Directors on feature delivery processes, driving for clarity, and proposing improvements to workflows.
- Works with a team of developers and QV professionals to ensure product integrity.
- Identifies dependencies and works through requirements across various teams.
- Works closely with Development Directors and other project stakeholders to ensure that project deliverables are on time and meet high-quality standards.
- Develops strong relationships with partner teams including publishing, marketing, finance, legal, consumer insights, and game analytics.
- Reports to the production leader of the team.
- An experienced producer or product manager with 5+ years of experience in game production, entertainment, or technology-focused roles.
- A love for working with a diverse group of people to accomplish something great as a team.
- Familiar with scrum and agile development concepts.
- Experience using data and insights to inform planning and decision-making.
- Experience in the development of a staged product plan, including the creation of user stories and deliverables.
- Outstanding communication skills (group meetings and written documentation).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in UI/UX and Game Design is a bonus, not a requirement
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Producer - EA Sports FC
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 44
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。