Senior Treasury Manager
Location: Redwood City, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 176538
Position Title: Sr Manager Treasury
Senior Treasury Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We are looking for people to make great experiences for our players, and we know great talent requires a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
What's in it for you - Glad you asked
You will lead the global treasury operations and bank connectivity functions, managing two staff members while reporting to the Senior Director of Treasury. Develop a cash forecast in collaboration with Finance. Help set the treasury technology roadmap for EA by identifying opportunities for improved systems and connectivity. Be an advisor on banking issues for the Controllership team and other corporate teams. This opportunity is located in Redwood City, CA.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain solid relationship with banking partners
- Monitor banking activities and services to ensure controls are met. Solve operational problems and initiate/approve electronic funds transfers
- Oversee weekly and monthly forecasts and reporting of onshore cash
- Oversee FX settlement process and daily liquidity needs of EA through operational processes such as cash pooling, inter-company netting, and short-term deposits
- Manage cash flow forecast processes
- Partner with Europe and APAC subsidiaries to implement cash planning models and manage the process of intercompany funding and settlements. Support the follow- up and reporting on any intercompany capital transactions
- Be a sponsor for Oracle cash management module: assist Finance teams in documenting processes, identify best practices, be the main contact for any bank reconciliation issues (bank statement missing or linked to cash pooling bookings)
- Manage bank systems administration
- Lead the Audit and Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 support for Treasury Cash and Banking function
- Work with Accounting, Tax, Legal and other partners to implement projects across multiple geographies
- Knowledge of banking, cash forecasting, cash and liquidity management
- BA/BS degree in Business, Accounting or Economics; MBA or CTP a +
- 7+ years of domestic and international treasury experience in a public multinational company
- Expertise in treasury systems connectivity, bank platforms, Oracle R12, Hyperion Enterprise, Kyriba, FXALL, and Power BI
- Experience selecting and implementing banking and treasury systems
- People management experience
- Working knowledge of treasury accounting for Investments and FX
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento): $129,050 - $204,600
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Treasury Manager
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 149
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.