Senior Treasury Manager
Ubicación: Redwood City, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 176538
Position Title: Sr Manager Treasury
Senior Treasury Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We are looking for people to make great experiences for our players, and we know great talent requires a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
What's in it for you - Glad you asked
You will lead the global treasury operations and bank connectivity functions, managing two staff members while reporting to the Senior Director of Treasury. Develop a cash forecast in collaboration with Finance. Help set the treasury technology roadmap for EA by identifying opportunities for improved systems and connectivity. Be an advisor on banking issues for the Controllership team and other corporate teams. This opportunity is located in Redwood City, CA.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain solid relationship with banking partners
- Monitor banking activities and services to ensure controls are met. Solve operational problems and initiate/approve electronic funds transfers
- Oversee weekly and monthly forecasts and reporting of onshore cash
- Oversee FX settlement process and daily liquidity needs of EA through operational processes such as cash pooling, inter-company netting, and short-term deposits
- Manage cash flow forecast processes
- Partner with Europe and APAC subsidiaries to implement cash planning models and manage the process of intercompany funding and settlements. Support the follow- up and reporting on any intercompany capital transactions
- Be a sponsor for Oracle cash management module: assist Finance teams in documenting processes, identify best practices, be the main contact for any bank reconciliation issues (bank statement missing or linked to cash pooling bookings)
- Manage bank systems administration
- Lead the Audit and Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 support for Treasury Cash and Banking function
- Work with Accounting, Tax, Legal and other partners to implement projects across multiple geographies
- Knowledge of banking, cash forecasting, cash and liquidity management
- BA/BS degree in Business, Accounting or Economics; MBA or CTP a +
- 7+ years of domestic and international treasury experience in a public multinational company
- Expertise in treasury systems connectivity, bank platforms, Oracle R12, Hyperion Enterprise, Kyriba, FXALL, and Power BI
- Experience selecting and implementing banking and treasury systems
- People management experience
- Working knowledge of treasury accounting for Investments and FX
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento): $129,050 - $204,600
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Treasury Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano, o de cualquier otra característica protegida por ley. También consideramos candidatos cualificados con antecedentes penales, de acuerdo a la ley aplicable. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.
Days Open: 145
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.