Locații multiple: Utah, USA • Sacramento, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 176360
Position Title: DD I
Capital Games is a world-class mobile game studio, best known for creating the most successful Star Wars game of all time, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, and the soon to be released The Lord of the Rings: Heroes of Middle Earth. We are game makers first, telling stories through some of the most beloved IP brands in the world and igniting players' imagination. We believe in always driving to be the industry leader in mobile RPG and encouraging a team atmosphere of learning, collaboration and creativity. Most importantly, we never forget that making games and entertaining our passionate players is fun! Capital Games is the destination for today's best mobile game makers. Come join us, and create the world's greatest role-playing games.
Capital Games is looking for a Development Director to help lead our team on our brand new title, The Lord of the Rings: Heroes of Middle-Earth. You will play an important role in the management of the development team, keeping the project, and leading the team from one project phase to the next while ensuring collaboration and communication. You'll work with a group of passionate individuals in creating the best player experiences, content, and features, and will work directly with project leaders to build roadmaps, processes and workflows, ensuring quality and deliverables.
- Maintain team tasks and scheduling to ensure delivery of features and content
- Work with the Producer, other members of the production team, and designers to ensure game designs and art concepts are delivered
- Oversee localization and outsource management
- Anticipate and communicate risks to ensure project goals and milestones can be met
- Help with onboarding, tracking, capacity planning, and prioritization of work
- Keep the development team and partners informed of project goals, schedule, status and deliverables
- Manage change requests and advise important partners on their effect, budget and resourcing
- Administer and refine project processes. Identify opportunities for improvement, and work with your team to find creative solutions based on current standards in project management and the industry, and implement solutions with the team
- Line Management of team members including helping support professional development, manage performance and supporting well-being
- At least 5 years experience working in game development, live service, or relevant production experience
- Experienced Line Manager of multi discipline development team members
- Experience with Production tools, including JIRA, Confluence, or similar task tracking solutions
- Knowledge and experience in Agile and Waterfall development practices
- Experience with risk management
- Quality-focused and player-centric
- Collaborative and able to foster and manage relationships
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Days Open: 43
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.