여러 위치: Cologne, Germany • Germany
Requisition Number: 176333
Position Title: Software Engineer II
This is a temporary contract of 24 Months within the EA's Marketing Innovation team.
Hybrid model with remote options throughout the week. Preference:1-2 days at the office in Köln with possibility of one-day commutes.
The Challenge Ahead
EA's Marketing Innovation team is focused on bringing never before seen experiences to players that are linked to our games and campaigns. An essential part in this is the role of technology, and how it creates that link between players and the worlds we create.
To maximize this power and guide this vision we are looking for a Software Engineer to help create the next big thing. If you share the same passion, apply today and you might become the next member of an extraordinary team that is cutting a new path in the industry, reporting to the Lead Software Architect.
- As a Software Engineer (Full Stack), you will work with a team of experienced developers and domain partners to develop web services.
- You will work on MVPs and help shape Product Roadmaps. Collect requirements, co-write technical specifications and lead the execution of implementation.
- You will transfer requirements and technical specifications into user stories and tasks whilst prototyping new solutions to prove out designs and thought processes.
- An essential part within this is you will be technology, and how it creates that link between players and the worlds we create. You will help guide this vision with successful new services for our teams and players.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working in microservice architectures.
- Experience developing web applications using Python or TypeScript.
- Experience working in cloud environments (AWS or others).
- Experience in container-based development environments.
- Experience or passion in new technologies such as Machine Learning, Computer Vision or Web3 is a bonus.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 115
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.